Monday, November 10, 2008

Miracle of Modern Medicine

If you had your choice of either option, which would you choose? Personally, I would choose the one on the right. Fortunately for me, that is the option used by the company that I was referred to for my MRI. Truly I had planned on never having an MRI in my life knowing that my claustrophobia would not like the procedure very well; however, the pain in my shoulders is not improving so it is time to look elsewhere for answers.

I have to pat myself on the back for getting through that procedure without having a heart attack, but if the open MRI is quieter than the closed MRI, I would really hate to be inside a closed one because this one got pretty loud at times. There were several series, each one no longer than 5 minutes, for a total of about 40 minutes. I did it and tomorrow I will find out if it will give us any answers. Let's hope so because this pain in my arms and shoulders has me about ready to chop them off at times. Until tomorrow...

No comments: